I am currently taking submissions for guest posts on this blog. Please read the following guidelines:
- Local Food
- Food System
- Seasonal Recipes
- Your post must be an original. (Nothing that has been published before- in print or on the web – including your own blog)
- Post must be at minimum 300 words and maximum 600 words.
- You agree not to publish your post anywhere else, including your own blog or website. You may, however, post a brief “tease” or summary on your site that links to the post.
- You may provide up to three byline links: one for your blog or Web site, one for your bio or About page, and one for your Twitter username (optional).
- Before publishing, I will edit your post for grammar and spelling. In the unlikely event, that I feel there needs to be a content revision, I will submit the revision by email and await approval.
- I may provide a short introduction or conclusion to your post to provide context or the rationale as to why I think the post is important. I will make sure that my comments are set off from yours stylistically, so that my readers are clear that these are mine and not yours.
If your post meets the above guidelines,
- Please email me your post. I will respond within a week.
- Include your post in the body of the email, not as an attachment
- Please include the size of your readership: number of blog readers, Facebook friends or fans, and Twitter followers.
- Please confirm that you are willing to engage with my readers in the comments about your post.
I encourage you to read the following articles on how to write a successful guest post: